The Synoptic Gospel - One Complete Gospel United from Four!
By aligning and merging the parallel sections of the four Gospel accounts of the New Testament on a word-for-word basis the duplication is removed, and the result is a single, complete story, that is 22% shorter to read, and much easier to understand.
With all of the saying and events arranged according to a consistent chronological timeline, now you can see not only what happened, but also when and where it occurred.
This Gospel is told in 360 Scenes of Action - Read one Scene a Day, and know the full Gospel Story of The Life of Jesus in a year!
To see how The Synoptic Gospel was compiled from the texts of the Four Gospels, visit the FIVE COLUMN page.
Audiobook now available! Hear the entire Gospel Story in less than seven hours!
The text of The Synoptic Gospel ...
... is reprinted from the fifth column text of the FIVE COLUMN database.
* Hover to Pause the image.
* Click on an image to View that Scene.
* Refresh the page to synchronize the images.
Video Introduction: What Is The SYNOPTIC GOSPEL?
- NEW VIDEO Explains FIVE COLUMN
- FREE GOSPEL!
- Commentary on Scene 121 – Gabriel Tells Mary that She will Birth A Son
- Commentary on Scene 112 – Elizabeth Becomes Pregnant with John
- Commentary on Scene 111 – The Birth of John is Foretold to Zacharias
- Commentary on Scene 022 – The Genealogy of The Son of God