FIVE COLUMN: The Synoptic Gospel is the name of an advanced word-for-word four Gospel harmony, that aligns the complete texts of the Four Gospels of the New Testament in four columns side by side, next to a Fifth Column which contains a precise, unified merger of all of their words.
Where two or more of the four Gospels are telling the same saying of Jesus Christ, or are describing the same events, these parallel passages and synoptic verses were split into individual words using a precise system of notation, so that they could be accurately compiled on a true word-for-word basis. The textural merging process that produces the words of the fifth column is a Sixteen Step Merging Process.
The fifth column harmonized text eliminates all of the overlap and duplication, while retaining every detail from each of the Four Gospel accounts.
Read the Seven Articles about why the FIVE COLUMN Four Gospel Harmony and Merger were created.
The full unified Gospel text of the fifth column of the FIVE COLUMN database is reprinted as, The Synoptic Gospel: The Story of The Life of Jesus.
A red-letter edition of the same text is available as, The Red Letter Gospel: All The Words of Jesus Christ in Red.
21.6 x 27.9 cm (8.5 x 11″)
- Complete Four Gospel Harmony + Unified word-for-word Merger
- The full text of The Synoptic Gospel in 360 Scenes of Action
- Dates and Locations provided for each scene
- 300+ References to Old Testament Scriptures + people & places
- nine Maps of Israel and Jerusalem
- full set of Articles and Notes
- Appendix 1: The Synoptic Gospel Scene Contents
- Appendix 2: Gospel Verse Cross-Reference
The fifth column of the FIVE COLUMN database is reprinted as The Synoptic Gospel: The Story of The Life of Jesus.